OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
28ixr42.jpg

Note: This is a NEW Stream Weekend Poll! Please vote for what you'd like to see played, and SHOW UP, OK?
wink.gif

Greetings, GBATemp! As many of you may know, Duskye and I have been working very hard to set up this weekend's "GBATemp Stream Weekend" event, in which three tempers will stream games LIVE, while allowing many others to actively discuss the game, how it's being played, or whatever! However, we're doing it a little different than most; we are letting YOU, the people, choose which game we will be streaming! In the poll above you will be able to vote for which game you'd like to see played by Antoligy and Devin this weekend (Jamstruth, our third streamer, has decided on one game already, Portal 2 Co-op with Ifish). These choices often vary in gameplay and sometimes in platform, so chances are there's something you'd like to see.

Well, vote for your favorite, and don't forget to show up for the "GBATemp Stream Weekend" this weekend! Look on the front page for more details about the event.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Jamstruth said:
Two Portal 2 streams :S
Admittedly we're showing 2 different sides of the game and mine's with iFish so you know its gonna be funny
biggrin.gif

So it'll be like Blackadder?
i.e. smart guy with ambition, and a blundering idiot who gets in the way all the time.
You're right, that's a recipe for comedy gold. I do hope that you stream the voice chat if there's any.

QUOTE(Raika @ May 28 2011, 01:33 PM) Portal 2 and Monster Hunter 3.

Nouuuu why the heck is Monster Hunter losing to Crisis Core?
ohnoes.png
Because Sephiroth is a transvestite.

Anyway, I'll show off some D.Rattman lairs, and the singing turrets. Probably more, I've got 3 hours at my disposal :>

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Jamstruth said:
iFish
funny
'Nuff said.
iFish being a dumbass + me commenting = funny.

Also when im in control of light bridges he will die. A lot.

And yes Antoligy, I have a cunning plan. The voice chat will be streamed along with the game, don't worry. My mic gets recorded anyway and with skype running the backgroudn the recording catches that too.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok, here's a youtube of my stream.
[youtube]NlMoq7uxFtY[/youtube]​
Aside from the fact that the first 30 seconds somehow disappeared, and it didn't upload in 720p (it looks a lot better in 720p), I'm impressed I managed to add such a long video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)