FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never got the fondness for bacon.

I have had people try me on all the styles -- traditional English, smoked, maple, rind, back, Canadian, variously fried to the floppy whatever you get from chip van to crispy as you like... that are otherwise spectacular cooks and every time it just is unpleasant salty fatty nastiness that I would thank you to not have to eat and generally avoid. For instance I will choke down a cheeseburger even if such things are usually a waste of good cheese but I will take the bacon out/leave it on the side, don't like it in quiche and otherwise will turn anything with it in down.

People say it is the meat that turns vegetarians back... not even close for me. I can walk past 50m of bacon rolls just finished and it is only going to be the bread that makes me hungry. Stick a roast leg of lamb in front of me on the other hand.

Oh and in a move that will probably finish the being chased off with pitchforks bit. I don't even like frazzles.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never got the fondness for bacon.

I have had people try me on all the styles -- traditional English, smoked, maple, rind, back, Canadian, variously fried to the floppy whatever you get from chip van to crispy as you like... that are otherwise spectacular cooks and every time it just is unpleasant salty fatty nastiness that I would thank you to not have to eat and generally avoid. For instance I will choke down a cheeseburger even if such things are usually a waste of good cheese but I will take the bacon out/leave it on the side, don't like it in quiche and otherwise will turn anything with it in down.

People say it is the meat that turns vegetarians back... not even close for me. I can walk past 50m of bacon rolls just finished and it is only going to be the bread that makes me hungry. Stick a roast leg of lamb in front of me on the other hand.

Oh and in a move that will probably finish the being chased off with pitchforks bit. I don't even like frazzles.
I could just about accept your hatred for bacon but then you brought frazzles into the mix. You have went too far this time. Way tok far @FAST6191 :rofl2:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I could just about accept your hatred for bacon but then you brought frazzles into the mix. You have went too far this time. Way tok far @FAST6191 :rofl2:
So angry you can't even type...

Anyway standard offer of come and have a go if you think you are hard enough. I shall be here eating my nice lidl monster claw pickled onion that taste like 80s/90s pickled onion monster munch.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended