You can now create your user ID for the Nintendo Switch

BHyZp4YhjXuhFk4vA6tjRe-480-80.jpg

Nintendo is now allowing users to create a new user ID for the Switch. Now, you might think you already have an account set up, in the form of a NNID, but a Nintendo Network ID is different from what the Switch will be using. You can sign into your Nintendo Account here, where you can create a username that you want to use for when the Switch launches. Scroll down to "user ID", and click edit. You'll get a verification code to your email, and once entered, you can create a 6+ character username. The time is now to register to get your favorite username!

S6q6WK0.png

:arrow: Source

S

Saiyan Lusitano

No caps lock? What a joke. I'll stick to my old username then (I'd want my new to have caps lock at least twice).

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's normal if you sign up or log in with a gmail account. Reset the password and then it will allow you to change your User ID
I thought gbatemp's server is being slow again, but my internet actually died for a couple of minutes for some reason. Anyway, thanks, that worked. I selected the same ID I use as my NNID because, duh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1