You can now create your user ID for the Nintendo Switch

BHyZp4YhjXuhFk4vA6tjRe-480-80.jpg

Nintendo is now allowing users to create a new user ID for the Switch. Now, you might think you already have an account set up, in the form of a NNID, but a Nintendo Network ID is different from what the Switch will be using. You can sign into your Nintendo Account here, where you can create a username that you want to use for when the Switch launches. Scroll down to "user ID", and click edit. You'll get a verification code to your email, and once entered, you can create a 6+ character username. The time is now to register to get your favorite username!

S6q6WK0.png

:arrow: Source

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't anything new. It has been around since FE: Heroes launched. Had to link Nintendo Network ID to the Nintendo account for the game's full features to be excessable

Last edited by chartube12,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't anything new. It has been around since FE: Heroes launched. Had to link Nintendo Network ID to the Nintendo account for the game's full features to be excessable
Yeah was gonna say. I noticed it the day Heroes launched when I was linking the account and checking the settings.

Not a fan of how it has to be lowercase though. :(

I already have my name though (not this one, someone else can have it lol). Yay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night