You can bring back a dead celebrity. Who would be?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Today's 10 years since Amy Winehouse passed away. I'm not familiar with her work at all... but made me wonder what could've been if she or others would still be alive.

So, I of course got curious and I'm asking:
If you could bring a celebrity back to life, who would that be?

I, personally would bring back Michael Jackson.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is an easy choice for me I would bring back the greatest song writer of all time Joe Strummer.

JoeBassCuff.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
John Lennon for sure. I would've spent a grand to see him in concert while I saw his other half, Paul McCartney, for about $230 twice each. the man was beyond music.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the usual what state do they come back in and how long? 1 night only, as they were before they died or did dementia magically get cured, deaged to 25 (or maybe younger?). Will also assume no great mental break happens as a general thing, leaving whatever "this is what became of things" to do that.

While I would certainly not object to a Jimi Hendrix revival tour I would take the other path and see about figuring out if I could bring back a scientist (one of the all time greats that are once in a generation or three) of some note to see what they can advance. Some question as to whether to go really far back (Isaac Newton could be a fun one but would need some considerable catch up, someone from the 20th century then probably being a better bet).
If scientists don't count in this then I might consider some authors as well; everybody knows "this is what the author was thinking/meaning" in language lessons is utter nonsense but I would love to see what happens when someone else finished their series or did prequels and they get to comment on that.
Spies and those that saw things that need questions asked/answered could be fun as well.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today's 10 years since Amy Winehouse passed away. I'm not familiar with her work at all... but made me wonder what could've been if she or others would still be alive.

So, I of course got curious and I'm asking:
If you could bring a celebrity back to life, who would that be?

I, personally would bring back Michael Jackson.
Doesn't the world already have enough child molesters?

I'd bring him back just to make sure he was properly punished for it and couldn't simply pay off his dozens of victims. It's the same reason I'd bring back Hitler and Osama bin Laden. All three got off too easy.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was gonna say that!
I was just listening to MJ
He was one of the greatest people in the world
The media's a bitch
I know, right? The media is really awful when it exposes your hero as a child molester. Keep in mind that this report is based on the investigation MJ's OWN PRIVATE DETECTIVE did after being hired by MJ to look into the matter to see what he could discover! Stop blaming the media for doing it's job! Start looking at the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways!

• Angry
Reactions: Guggimon

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Hitler!? Huge fan of your work. 🤗
Too bad it wasn't enough for Art School though. 😢
Welp, I guess you have talent for something else?
🤔

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Last edited by JuanMena,

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
I know, right? The media is really awful when it exposes your hero as a child molester. Keep in mind that this report is based on the investigation MJ's OWN PRIVATE DETECTIVE did after being hired by MJ to look into the matter to see what he could discover! Stop blaming the media for doing it's job! Start looking at the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways!
I don't personally believe he caused the sexual harrasment

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
My man shostakovich, wonder what he would compose nowadays without stalin's constant death threats, although he did mange to mock him once or twice whch nearly got him killed (e.g. Symphony No. 9 Op. 70: 1. Allegro*)

*the full story is a bit long so tl;dr stalin asked shosty to compose a grand, loud and powerful marching symphony to play at a military parade to show off their military to the country, instead he composed a pice which was the opposite, the pice also had constant build ups which would hint to a grand section but it never does instead going back to a more mocking melody, to say stalin was furious was an understatement as the orchestra started playing it for thousands of spectators and military figures.

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My man shostakovich, wonder what he would compose nowadays without stalin's constant death threats, although he did mange to mock him once or twice whch nearly got him killed (e.g. Symphony No. 9 Op. 70: 1. Allegro*)

*the full story is a bit long so tl;dr stalin asked shosty to compose a grand, loud and powerful marching symphony to play at a military parade to show off their military to the country, instead he composed a pice which was the opposite, the pice also had constant build ups which would hint to a grand section but it never does instead going back to a more mocking melody, to say stalin was furious was an understatement as the orchestra started playing it for thousands of spectators and military figures.
Very interesting 😯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1