1. Nikokaro

OP Nikokaro Mycenaean hideous survivor(s)

Italy
    I have collected below three .ips patches that disable the tilting function in three gba games that use this exclusively (I don't think there are others), replacing it with Dpad use (or R/L buttons), with the extra addition of some optional cheats.

Wario Ware Twisted 1614788866316.jpg

I have personally tested them on DS phat/Lite via gba flashcart and they work fine: they are therefore aimed mainly at these model and gba/sp users, of course.
    I don't know if and how they will work on DSi/XL via GBARunner2; I wait for others to try them and report their results.
    Whether and how they work on emulators is of no interest to me.

Yoshi Tupsy Torvy 1614788889667.jpg

I must say that, even if they lose part of their charm and inventiveness compared to the original cartridges, they are still very fun and engaging to play through frantic buttons pressing, even on DS consoles, and many (who did not know them) will be able to rediscover and re-evaluate these little gems.

Koro Koro Puzzle 1614788919873.jpg

Attached Files:

Sterophonick, Titney and zfreeman like this.
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    I did play warioware back when with such things. Most of it worked but one of the bosses where you have to go back and forward with rotation was basically impossible.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - WarioWare, KoroKoro, YoshiTT