Yoshi Switch game might have accidentally revealed its name on Nintendo's site

IMG_0978.jpg

It looks like we might be due an update on the development of the upcoming Yoshi game for the Nintendo Switch, in the next Nintendo Direct. Though the Direct was delayed due to the natural disaster affecting Japan, Nintendo's official site was updated with something interesting. When viewing certain Nintendo Switch titles like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the site shows a list of "other games you might like", and what appears there is a listing for "Yoshi's Crafted World". When you to go the game page for it, however, it still shows as Yoshi for Switch (Working Title).

nRvguPJ.png

:arrow: Source: Nintendo's Official Site

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot wait for this game. Looks so so adorable, here's hoping this hints at more info being released at the Nintendo Direct whenever it ends up happening.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Labo add-ons on the way

Oh god I hope not! Last thing we need is games gimped to require an expensive physical add on to be fully playable. The only add-on collections I would support would be the amiibos. Like using one before a level, swaps yoshi for the character the amiibo represents. Other wise, they are unneeeded to have a full complete game at launch!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They misspelled "Yoshi commits tax fraud"

sorry
"Kirby Does His Taxes DELUXE"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh god I hope not! Last thing we need is games gimped to require an expensive physical add on to be fully playable. The only add-on collections I would support would be the amiibos. Like using one before a level, swaps yoshi for the character the amiibo represents. Other wise, they are unneeeded to have a full complete game at launch!
It'd be kind of cool to use the house labo set to control an optional Minigame or something, since it fits with the style of the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all