Gaming Yoshi New Island vs Animal Crossing: New Leaf

TheZoc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My club nintendo status is being review by Nintendo (awww the DDoS)... But I"m kinda hopeful in antecipation.

If things works out, I'll be split between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Yoshi's New Island.

For those who own the games, what are your thoughts on them?

I never played any of these (but I played Yoshi Island on SNES back in the 90's).

The reviews for Yoshi New Island are scaring me, this I'm considering getting Animal Crossing.

So... Thoughts? :)

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've never really had any interest in Animal Crossing, so I'd go for Yoshi's New Island. It's not as bad as the reviews suggest, it's just that comparatively it's plays almost identically to the original with a new set of levels. However, note that unlike previous Yoshi's Island games, this one doesn't have any hidden unlockable levels.

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on the same spot, but selected Animal Crossing New Leaf because of the multi-player and that I can pick it up to do stuff and relax.

I had the hype for a new Yoshi's Island game and after playing the 3DS game I can assure you that they don't really compare and maybe that is why the reviews are bad. Perhaps if you can forget all about the SNES title then it would be better for your experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool