Homebrew Yokai Watch Legit CIA and SD Card Removed Error?

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was able to install it with no problems but when I boot up the game it tells me that the SD Card was removed. I had installed the CIA using NASA and I am on 10.3 and used Chaos Emeralds download which I typically get them from and was able to get Fire Emblem and MH4U working perfectly.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I was able to install it with no problems but when I boot up the game it tells me that the SD Card was removed. I had installed the CIA using NASA and I am on 10.3 and used Chaos Emeralds download which I typically get them from and was able to get Fire Emblem and MH4U working perfectly.
It's a seedb cia so you have to visit eshop.
The error occurs because the 3ds cant decrypt it.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
couldn't we inject the seed in the seeddb?
maybe not possbile (yet) i'm not sure
I brought that up to @d0k3 , but I don't know if he responded.
There really isn't much of a point until we have arm9 kernel on >= 9.6 though. (to use d9 and install modded seeddb)
I'm really not sure what he means I'm just going to delete the game for now and wait until maybe an update comes around :D
When the time comes, you can actually just redownload it from the eshop since you have valid tickets installed now. A perk of legit cias. :D

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: peteruk

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
couldn't we inject the seed in the seeddb?
maybe not possbile (yet) i'm not sure

Not possible yet - we don't know enough about that seed save file yet to edit it and keep it working. We only know enough to extract the seeds from it.

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't much of a point until we have arm9 kernel on >= 9.6 though. (to use d9 and install modded seeddb)

When the time comes, you can actually just redownload it from the eshop since you have valid tickets installed now. A perk of legit cias. :D

Ah ok so eventually it will work :D Thanks

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah ok so eventually it will work :D Thanks
You're free to try around injecting seeds, though. Just check out my SEEDconv source code and make it do what it does in reverse (if it was that easy... :)). Will need a lot of trying around. My personal opinion (from a digital preservation standpoint) is that it is much better to fully decrypt everything, especially seed encrypted stuff.

Reactions: cearp

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You're free to try around injecting seeds, though. Just check out my SEEDconv source code and make it do what it does in reverse (if it was that easy... :)). Will need a lot of trying around. My personal opinion (from a digital preservation standpoint) is that it is much better to fully decrypt everything, especially seed encrypted stuff.

Nah I'm good I'm just going to wait or downgrade and try to get the game running another way.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's better to downgrade and get emunand in any situation anyway. It's not the most reliable but it is the most effective solution to your problem. :P

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's better to downgrade and get emunand in any situation anyway. It's not the most reliable but it is the most effective solution to your problem. :P

Yeah my issue currently is I don't really need to downgrade since I still own physical copies of all the games I want to move over. I think the only big game that I can't do that for is Persona Q.

Reactions: Psi-hate

panicpilotz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete yo-kai watch, and follow this person's tutorial: once you enter the eshop, search up yokai watch and hit "take me to the redownload screen" :) hopefully this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.