Yo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Don Andy, Sep 12, 2007.

Sep 12, 2007

Yo by Don Andy at 1:02 PM (855 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Don Andy
    OP

Member Don Andy GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Uhm, hi.

I suck with introductions, but I thought I should do one, anyway. Etiquette and stuff. Bleh.

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Etiquette?! Bah, nobody here has any manners anyways.

Welcome! If you like, just tell us your background in gaming, what you own, and what your thoughts on piracy are. Its due by Friday [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel =D

3. Don Andy
    OP

Member Don Andy GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Uuuh, well, I can't exactly recall when I started gaming. Could've been when I was 5 or 6. It was a really old game (well, duh) and I can recall stomping Goombas. It was no NES, though, that I'm 100% sure of.
    Sadly, I never really figured out what kind of console that thing was >.<
    I really, really got into it when my stepfather bought a Megadrive....uh Genesis with Sonic 1+2, though. Too bad that the SNES was more popular with my generation. I was like the only kid with a Genesis.

Currently, I own like, a lot. A few really old things, like those Telegames, a Vectrex, Amiga and that stuff. Then a few of the not THAT old things, like NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GB, GBC, GBA, Xbox, PS2 and the sorts. And next-gen, it's Wii, 360, PS3, NDS and PSP.
    So pretty much everything, basically [​IMG] I once had a Dreamcast, too, but I sold it to buy a Xbox (damn >.