Yo-kai Watch 3 finally gets western release confirmation

35CULMp.png

The third entry in the Yo-kai Watch series released in Japan back in 2016, and Nintendo had not given any inclination that they planned to ever localize the title for North America and Europe. Two years have passed, and finally, fans will be able to play Yo-kai Watch 3 in English, as Nintendo will be bringing the game westward. North America will be getting the game on February 8, while Europe gets it slightly earlier; sometime this winter. Currently, a Yo-kai Watch 4 is in development for the Nintendo Switch, and will release in Japan this year.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like they wanna get these games out of the way so we no longer have to be two years behind japanese releases, thank goodness.

Last edited by Axlfox,

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
YES! I am so glad they didn't skip it!!!! I honestly cannot wait. I'm surprised 3DS even get this amount of attention at this point.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really happy that improves the odds of getting yw 4 in a more timely manner a bit. That games just looks so damn good sofar.

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, actually, after done research, Yokai sangokushi is the tactics one. I'm not sure what exactly Busters is all about.
Tough luck with that one, Yo-kai Sangokushi is kind of a collab game (L5/Koei Tecmo) and the chances of getting it localized are very slim, the fact that YW3 is getting localized first is a huge sign we may not be getting it at all.

Reactions: BORTZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome