Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOUD9RED

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Anyone up for trading Yo-Kai Medallions?

I have a few I'd like to touch trade (TT), anyone up for it?

I have the inserted Machonyan, the Jewelnyans, etc. which I like to TT. Doesn't need to be all at once. I'm just curious if it works at all, if you don't have time.

If others want to use this post to trade with others feel free too. Haven't seen another post for trade, so might as well use this one.

Happy Trading!

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone up for trading Yo-Kai Medallions?

I have a few I'd like to touch trade (TT), anyone up for it?

I have the inserted Machonyan, the Jewelnyans, etc. which I like to TT. Doesn't need to be all at once. I'm just curious if it works at all, if you don't have time.

If others want to use this post to trade with others feel free too. Haven't seen another post for trade, so might as well use this one.

Happy Trading!
I have all the legandaries in Bony Spirits, If you want to trade for Machonynan?

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I almost want to suggest to trade some yo-kai but like a lot are not legit :P I kinda abused of holy orb. Anyway I'm currious to see if cloning is possible and kinda need tester.

LF: Some that want o test cloning, Sailornyan and Robonyan F
FC:4742-9043-4122

kumarachristian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I almost want to suggest to trade some yo-kai but like a lot are not legit :P I kinda abused of holy orb. Anyway I'm currious to see if cloning is possible and kinda need tester.

LF: Some that want o test cloning, Sailornyan and Robonyan F
FC:4742-9043-4122
My friend cloned his yokai accidebtly tho when my internet is disconnected while trading so i trade goldenyan for his tigappa and the connection lost,he got my goldenyan and he still have tigappa and i have tigappa too .

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My friend cloned his yokai accidebtly tho when my internet is disconnected while trading so i trade goldenyan for his tigappa and the connection lost,he got my goldenyan and he still have tigappa and i have tigappa too .
Interesting, like like it something similar to old cloning pokemon style, but I was more thinking of save restauration and thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: