Hacking Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls (USA) to Psychic Spectres (EUR) Save Transfer?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,830
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I bought Yo-Kai Watch 2 Fleshy Souls three weeks ago from the eShop and now after B9Sing the USA N2DSXL I downloaded Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Spectres via Freeshop which was EUR and didn't think of the further consequences. I have over 36 hours on YW2 FS with 8 legendary YWs including Shogunyan but whenever I try transferring from FS to PS the FS save says transferred and v2.0 but whenever I go to PS and Click Import from FS it says no data exists. Why so? Different regions - FS(USA) and PS(EUR)? What should I do? Is it impossible? I have no hope of transferring until I download the USA version of Psychic Spectres?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can only transfer to same region. You'll have to download the US version of PS as a Cia. If you have a backup of the savedata of FS (US) then you could maybe restore that to a EUR copy using JKSM. And then transfer to EUR. But i'm not certain. i'd just dl the US Cia from somewhere seems the simplest way.

You'll need a backup of the savedata because you can only transfer once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2