1. Forgottensage

OP Forgottensage Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yo-kai Sangokushi or Yo-kai three kingdoms is a blend of... yup, yokai watch, and romance of the three kingdoms. THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING! I mean, I am a fan of yokai watch, not a big fan, but a fan... but you take that and put it in a tactical rpg? That is what gold looks like, but I haven't even seen any mentions of the game so I am just wondering is or was there a translation at least started on this game?

2. WaterBlad64

WaterBlad64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Not that I know of, no. Having a translation of the game would be nice, though.

But then again, we might hear news of an official localization eventually. I mean, Blasters recently came out earlier this year and Yo-kai Watch 3 was announced for next year.

3. DarkSynopsis

DarkSynopsis GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
    Don't believe so, I've not even seen tools to get data out of the archive format used but someone could be doing it quietly, would be nice, I very much doubt we'll ever see this title make it to the west.

ExData7 likes this.
  4. ExData7

ExData7 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah I don't think it'll get localized since it's about the Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5. WaterBlad64

WaterBlad64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I believe people said similar things about Pokémon Conquest (a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition), and that game ended up being officially localized in the end, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

Last edited by WaterBlad64, Oct 20, 2018
  6. Forgottensage

OP Forgottensage Member
    Newcomer

United States
    All hope is lost

7. DarkSynopsis

DarkSynopsis GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - translating, Sangokushi, anyone