Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:
Yo dawg, I heard you like jumping off forums, so we put a forum in your jump so you can enjoy the jump while you forum.
But what if I want to fall into the forums, can you put a forums into my fall so I can enjoy my fall?

Yo dawg, I heard you like falls off the forums, so we can be able to put a fall into your forums so you can enjoy the fall while you fall.
Yo dawg, I herd you liek pimping with NeSchn, so we can have put a pimp in your NeSchn so you can enjoy your NeSchn while you pimp.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:
Yo dawg, I heard you like jumping off forums, so we put a forum in your jump so you can enjoy the jump while you forum.
But what if I want to fall into the forums, can you put a forums into my fall so I can enjoy my fall?

Yo dawg, I heard you like falls off the forums, so we can be able to put a fall into your forums so you can enjoy the fall while you fall.
Yo dawg, I herd you liek pimping with NeSchn, so we can have put a pimp in your NeSchn so you can enjoy your NeSchn while you pimp.

Yo dawg, I heard you like doing
smileipb2.png
on facebook, so I put a facebook in your
smileipb2.png
so you can
smileipb2.png
while you facebook.

smileipb2.png

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:

Yo dawg, I heard you like doing
smileipb2.png
on facebook, so I put a facebook in your
smileipb2.png
so you can
smileipb2.png
while you facebook.

smileipb2.png
Then there's my favourite...
Yo dawg, I heard yo and yo dawg like yo-yos. So I put yo dawg in a yo-yo, so you can yo-yo yo dawg while yo dawg yo-yo's, dawg!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
you is in a footrace with the supposed edge of the forums. you allow the supposed edge of the forums a head start of 100 posts. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, you will have run 100 posts, bringing him to the supposed edge of the forums's starting point. During this time, the supposed edge of the forums has run a much shorter distance, say, 10 posts. It will then take you some further time to run that distance, by which time the supposed edge of the forums will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the supposed edge of the forums moves ahead. Thus, whenever you reaches somewhere the supposed edge of the forums has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points you must reach where the supposed edge of the forums has already been, he can never overtake the supposed edge of the forums

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
VVoltz said:
you is in a footrace with the supposed edge of the forums. you allow the supposed edge of the forums a head start of 100 posts. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, you will have run 100 posts, bringing him to the supposed edge of the forums's starting point. During this time, the supposed edge of the forums has run a much shorter distance, say, 10 posts. It will then take you some further time to run that distance, by which time the supposed edge of the forums will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the supposed edge of the forums moves ahead. Thus, whenever you reaches somewhere the supposed edge of the forums has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points you must reach where the supposed edge of the forums has already been, he can never overtake the supposed edge of the forums
wat

laugh.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
1232579235183.jpg

Posts merged

Overlord Nadrian said:
Brian117 said:
playallday said:
Brian117 said:

yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended