Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello all
smile.gif

I am a totally new to the scene, so new in fact I dont actually own a ds as yet.
However one is on its way and i have some accessories for it and I just wish to garner your opinions on what else would be worth getting to protect my ds; and also on what would compliment it and worth getting to gain a better experience.

-So I have an enamel blue DS on its way in the post from Hong Kongland.
-Hori screen protectors and the body protector pack (did not realise that the body pack had the screens included lol
tongue.gif
)
-The Hori cleaning cloth (again did not realise a little one was in the body pack)
-There is an M3dss in the post from D-Ex
-A 2gb sandisk ultra
-A Hori black leather case
-And finally, a clear plastic protective case.

So, in this topic im hoping to gain two things. Firstly, is there anything else worth getting to make my setup complete. And secondly, I am curious to hear about your setups. You all are a lot more experienced not only in the ways of the flashcard, but in the ways of the DS itself.
Thanks all
yaynds.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, definately pickup some more styluses and maybe a USB/Car charger. But other than that, you're good to go.
smile.gif

If you have any issues with your m3 simply, look at the guide on the front page or PM me and I'll help ya out
wink.gif

Welcome to GBAtemp

greenslumber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh, can you recommend any in particular? extendable? wider?
btw thanks for quick reply
smile.gif

EDIT: well as my DS is from hong kongland i needed to buy a usb charger and a UK charger separate
smile.gif

Thanks for help

greenslumber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought what with DLDI the M3 can do most homebrew, or am I a mile off?
Tbh im not too bothered about GBA games as I dont really know anygood games, tho that is due to my GBA ignorance rather than just lack of taste
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: +2