Hacking Yet Another Wad Manager

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I am having immense problems with the tutorial above. I have installed HBC, Bootmii, Divx but I'm having trouble with yet another wad manager. When upgrading to 4.2 the IOS only goes up to 35...not 70 as specified. I have checked my SD card and all the IOS are in the wad folder - it's just not showing up in the YAWM. Please help me!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
cwstjdenobs said:
That selector at the beggining is to select the IOS to run with, not install. Any of them should do to install the upgrades.
not any of them, you need to select a patched IOS right?

So at the OP, choose 36 if you have done the trucha bug restorer step already, u can also choose a cios if u have any installed. Btw, read the instructions closer, u r obviously misunderstanding some things

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
XFlak said:
cwstjdenobs said:
That selector at the beggining is to select the IOS to run with, not install. Any of them should do to install the upgrades.
not any of them, you need to select a patched IOS right?

So at the OP, choose 36 if you have done the trucha bug restorer step already, u can also choose a cios if u have any installed. Btw, read the instructions closer, u r obviously misunderstanding some things
Not if your installing official content afaik

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
so... in theory, if some1 wanted to update their virgin wii to 4.2, but didn't want to mod their wii or update via nintendo (to keep their boot2 untouched and not install stub IOSs), they could use bannerbomb to launch wad manager, then pick any non-stubbed non-fakesigned IOS, and use that to update their IOSs and SM to 4.2, correct?

I doubt this method would be used that often, as any1 not wanting to mod their wii most likely wouldn't care about updating their boot2 (and this type of person probably wouldn't like the idea of updating using wad manager, as they are likely to be unfamiliar with wii modding)

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
BRICKED WII = GAME OVER MAN!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Just slow the song down and boom, instant meme https://youtu.be/JhDIILjlhBQ?si=5976J-9qZ0FnzBtw