Homebrew Yet another topic about HANS

Arikaido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backstory: my RZ button on my n3DS is stuck. Permanently depressed, I am unable to play Sm4sh.
End backstory.

I've read, in multiple places, that HANS is unable to read updates. However, being able to launch Sm4sh via HANS may be my only way of playing it on my 3DS (because of the fact that Homebrew treats my n3DS as an o3DS; whether this has been solved or not, it's actually working to my benefit here). So, here it is: have there been any updates/workarounds that will allow me to play Sm4sh via HANS? Also, will I be able to take my game online?

NOTE: I've tested the whole shoulder button issue on the demo and it seems to work there, so I'm pretty sure it'll work the same way in the full game.

Arikaido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can just edit the controls bro... if you're playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3d, you're fucked.. B-)
I'm pretty sure you can't. You can swap L and R, but you can't disable the CPP mode, so ZL and ZR are always on. Even if I could swap them, I'd just continually grab instead of continually shielding.

Arikaido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about warranty?
It hasn't been 12 months yet.
Well, when it started, I had just become unemployed. Now, I'll have a job next week, so maybe I'll send it out then when it's not where I spend most of my time.

So am I just SOL or is there anything I can do via Homebrew/HANS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night