Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
well youre definetely capable of doing animations from what youve should me. if youd like me too then id be happy to fire a few concept crossbows youre way but id need a little time to make them, but as i said only if you'd need/like me to
biggrin.gif

[edit] i need to go offline now so just pm me if you wanna talk, k? night all [/edit]

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
hehe. let's call it like this. the entire story with the main characters, some npcs i've got in my head (and i should bring the to paper once) so a potential team has something to work with. i guess it would be a little bit difficult for you to do concept art for something you don't know exactly what it's build off.
i would like to have you later on in the team once i call it out. i just though i would wait until the engine is done so far that the work of the team can be tested directly.
you are in a hl2 mod so i think you know how difficult it is to work for a game engine you do not yet know in terms of what can i model? what format do i need? what special abilities can i use? what animations can i use? what special animation thingies can i use to give my models life? what performance restrictions are there?
i would like to keep this hazzle away from others as far as i can but if you still would like to do something although the engine is not usable yet we can discuss about it. but before my summer holidays start i will not have much time to write down the story.

but as a little 'idea' i'll drop this little short storyboard in here i made once two show a possible way for solving your missions the funnier way.
http://rptd.dnsalias.net/epsylon/epsylon/a...storyboard1.jpg
http://rptd.dnsalias.net/epsylon/epsylon/a...storyboard2.jpg
the idea here is that you can 'mis'use any object in your vicinity for your goals... and the funnier the more award you earn for it
wink.gif

if you want to do the dragon... you could checkout my 'dragonish art' (you find it in my signature). odjin is the bionic version so the dragon here is the normal one, not the bionically enhanced one.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
*steals the computer*

j/k
welcome and nice weapons =) what about the skins though?
anyway it's also been a while since I posted something so yea I figured I would post a welcome...I'm brainless other than that =) been too busy with work (I got commissioned to design a headstone for a dead child)
well welcome =) keep up the nice models

Fruit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah shoot, I should've jumped the conversation then, I want to be friends with some powerful dragon...lol!

Anyhew, looks like your room is trashed, they seem to have taken everything. I guess you can hop over to my room, I got room for a roommate.
laugh.gif

Majink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
Well i guess im gonna have to move beside the pool area now and live on a lounger the rest of my stay! bloody freezing at night but nice sights during the day! hehe

Yeh i see your point Dragon lord just give me a shout whenever you are ready! Those storyboards sound fantastic hehe!

*sneaks into Kaial's room and steals his Gba - Muahahah*
*gives to Dragonlord to include in his next BBQ -extra evil Muhahaha*

Fruit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YAY! Someone actually listened to me...oh shoot, no not really, someone listend to me and the mods listened to them? Nice..

See ya at hotel gba temp!

Jbizzy816

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hey everyone lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got a question or two about some errors..

So hey everyone lol

I got a question or two about some errors..
I aee yall fussing about noobs lol i am but i also just want to make sure my stuff is not screwed up lol

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You bumped a 2004 thread so you screwed up ther lol

Looks like you'll be needing to buy more soap too!
Do you remba saying tht how spooky as I'd class tht as handwash lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool