Yet Another issue

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Remtule, Oct 24, 2006.

Oct 24, 2006

Yet Another issue by Remtule at 6:57 AM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Remtule
    OP

Newcomer Remtule Newbie

Armenia
    okay im sure its all been posted before but in scanning i just can't find em
    basically, top screen will boot g6 touchpod logo, bottom screen stays blank, without passcad, boots into gba, says this product is not licensed by nintendo, then crash's.

thanks in advance

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    This happened to me once. The problem was that the cart wasn't inserted properly. Try taking it out and blowing on the contacts and inserting it again firmly. Try it a few times and see if it works.

Or if you still get problems open the G6 Lite case and wiggle the PCB around a little and make sure it's inserted straight, then try again.

3. inter4ever

Member inter4ever GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have experienced this probelm and asked the G6 team about it. They told me to return it to the shop I bought it from and get it exchanged as formatting and everything else couldn't help me at all.Can I ask you if you have left it a long time on the udisk adapter before the problem occoured?If yes,then thats the main reason for this problem as this is what happenned with me.

4. Remtule
    OP

Newcomer Remtule Newbie

Armenia
    yeah actually i left it on charge last night in my usb port
    funny thing is, after formatting with mputil, it works once, then dies upon the next boot up
    but yeah, its not my card so im a little worried.
    anyone know how bamboogaming are on returns?

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    This happened to me before and all I did was booted into gba mode to let it flush sram properly and then it's fine afterwards.

6. x_quest

Newcomer x_quest Newbie

I had a similar problem... the battery inside the g6 card got loose so i had to tape it down with a bit of tape.