Yet Another Hulk Movie?

dawn.wan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question, is it necessary to make a remake the Hulk movie? Is it too soon? Would anyone even care?

Many of the attempts to bring Hulk into TV, movies usually fail.. is it worth to try again? They killed his queen and unborn baby, can't they just leave him alone?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not a remake, its just a different film. Origin of how Banner became Hulk will be told more in flashback as well plus Abomination is in it.

Anyway the last one was poor, and Marvel consider it more of a "alt-universe" version of Hulk, where as this one will be more in line with the comics and after Marvels own Iron Man, I'm looking forward to it.

Hulk deserves a good film.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the new hulk movie hopefully will make every one forget about that tragedy of movie in 2003.

the new hulk movie looks great and has a great lead actor (Edward Norton).

i am really looking foward to this movie.

Alerek

Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I caught the trailer last night. Was a bit confused. Saw Ed Norton, and went nuts cause he's awesome, then I saw him turn green...

Wait, what? Didn't they JUST do this?

Can't say I was a fan of the movie they did recently, but this one has potential....Doubt he'd be in a TOTAL crap flick...we'll see.

anyone catch the trailer for City of Ember? That is looking epic.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel was sick of the shit Hollywood was putting out for their movies, so Marvel Studios was made. Iron Man was the first of Marvels OWN movies (and it was AMAZING). Hulk is the second. As well, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr. spesifically) is rumored to have a cameo in this new Hulk movie... which points to the same direction as the "hidden" scene after the credits in Iron Man.

So we COULD be seeing a major flick of a marvel team, with some major actors in the roles.

CAN'T WAIT!

Hoorah for Marvel taking control of their movies again!

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ed Norton rewrote Kal (X-men 2, X-men 3) Penn's script and it directed by the guy who did the Transporter. I don't see this movie being as good as Iron Man.

I didn't mind the earlier Hulk movie but it needed some more editing and more action. The stuff with his Dad and the ending was just crazy.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
hmmm last Hulk bomb, will new Hulk smash?

p.s. Robert Downey Jr is making a cameo appearance in the new Hulk flick ...
Worst kept secret?

Hoping for some more hints to other Avengers in this (like Capts shield in Iron Man). Maybe something from Thor or Ant Man.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Bob Evil said:

Worst kept secret?

Hoping for some more hints to other Avengers in this (like Capts shield in Iron Man). Maybe something from Thor or Ant Man.

Ant-Man clues perhaps ... but more Cap & any Thor unlikely, as they are still having so many casting problems with those two movies ... I reckon those two flicks will be the last two, prior to the actual Avengers movie ... even Cap's shield in Iron Man was risky ... you know how fans are lol

I am betting on a Marvel movie with Henry Pym as a very minor character in it ... the way Eddie Brock (played by a different actor) was in an earlier Spider-Man film ...

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
Ant-Man clues perhaps ... but more Cap & any Thor unlikely, as they are still having so many casting problems with those two movies ... I reckon those two flicks will be the last two, prior to the actual Avengers movie ... even Cap's shield in Iron Man was risky ... you know how fans are lol

I am betting on a Marvel movie with Henry Pym as a very minor character in it ... the way Eddie Brock (played by a different actor) was in an earlier Spider-Man film ...
Actually Marvel announced that Iron Man 2 is out May 2010 (Thor will be introduced in it apparently), then Thor in June, god knows who is writing Thor since the writer planned isn't doing it no more but Marvel want the film to not take place on Earth that much. Then First Avenger: Captain America is out May 2011, then a The Avengers in June.

I reckon the Captain America film will be set during WWII and then he gets frozen near the end, and then we'll see Tony Stark or someone recovering him.

Edgar Wright is still doing Ant-Man but no date for that, think he has three films to do first. I would love to Ant-Man just shrunken down and only going against some insect meanies.

Also a Nick Fury film is planned at some point, probably after Avengers.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matriculated said:
Ed Norton rewrote Kal (X-men 2, X-men 3) Penn's script and it directed by the guy who did the Transporter. I don't see this movie being as good as Iron Man.

I didn't mind the earlier Hulk movie but it needed some more editing and more action. The stuff with his Dad and the ending was just crazy.

I assume you mean Zak Penn (Kal Penn is Kumar from harold and kumar, and on House lol)

Bob Evil said:

yea, i posted that a couple of posts up
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bob Evil @ May 20 2008, 12:05 PM)

I dunno about Ant-Man clues. All i know about that is that Edgar Wright is going to direct that, so there's NO WAY it can be bad! (Wright directed Spaced/Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz and a bunch others). I can't WAIT for that one
smile.gif

EDIT: and while i was typing, Hadrian beat me to the punch about Wright... but i still stick to my message!
smile.gif

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
WildWon said:
matriculated said:

I assume you mean Zak Penn (Kal Penn is Kumar from harold and kumar, and on House lol)

Haha - yeah! Sorry about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes