GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This day was great!
yay.gif

Today I came home thinking my wallet was stolen. Turns out it was on my dresser, but the kicker was that I had a package on my doorstep. It was my Guild Wars 2 artbook I had ordered. I was looking through it, and I was like "DAMN!" The art looked great.
smile.gif

Then I went to Gamestop, and I thought I would see if the Fighting Fantasy: Hero's of Might and Magic had a book that came with it (Thanks for the heads up Rayder
yay.gif
). They said "yes", so I told them I would be back Friday (my paycheck day) to buy the game. As I walked out the door, the guy at the counter called me back in. They pulled out a copy of the book and said the manager said I could have it (I guess that was the very pretty woman behind the counter, I think she liked me or something
ph34r.gif
). I thanked them 5 times over, and walked out.

The kicker is though, I don't have to buy the actual game now. XD

I probably will though, because I have to support this awesome game!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda lost interest in Guild Wars so I'm not gonna bother with GW2. It was better in the early days, but it seems that the GW userbase is now either newbies or experts. It's hard for average players, such as myself, to have fun in it. You either get grouped with people who suck or people who get angry at you for not devoting your life to Guild Wars.

Not to mention ArenaNet made the game so goddamn unbalanced. Whenever they change one skill, another one becomes extremely overpowered and exploited. There's way too many gimmicks out there. Everything is basically about using overpowered skills instead of developing strategy.

Anyway, on topic, congrats on the day.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I kinda lost interest in Guild Wars so I'm not gonna bother with GW2. It was better in the early days, but it seems that the GW userbase is now either newbies or experts. It's hard for average players, such as myself, to have fun in it. You either get grouped with people who suck or people who get angry at you for not devoting your life to Guild Wars.

Not to mention ArenaNet made the game so goddamn unbalanced. Whenever they change one skill, another one becomes extremely overpowered and exploited. There's way too many gimmicks out there. Everything is basically about using overpowered skills instead of developing strategy.

Thanks, and I hope they fix that kind of stuff in GW 2. Though I don't PvP very much so it really is not much consequence for me.
wink.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

Thanks, and I hope they fix that kind of stuff in GW 2. Though I don't PvP very much so it really is not much consequence for me.
wink.gif

QUOTE(GameSoul @ Dec 1 2009, 07:24 PM) Remember to buy your stuff from there more often when the manager is around.
smileipb2.png

XD I'll keep that in mind.
wink.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I got bored with GW because of the reason Guild said. I was playing with a team on a mission and they was way ahead of me.
I deleted all my characters, and i can't remember my account
tongue.gif

I hope Guild Wars 2 won't be like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)