Yes, I'm making one of these threads too. Get over it.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Edrian, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Edrian
    OP

Edrian Ello

Feb 22, 2016
    Belize
    i have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I am making one of these threads. I've also had one person who thought it would be helpful to tell me what other members would think of it. Another promised some kind of "[I don't know what to put here]". So, just to say some more random things:
    • Yes you have wasted your time reading this
    • No I don't care that you wasted your time reading this
    • I am aware that most members have wasted their time reading this. Reminding me of you wasting your time will have absolutely no effect other than to waste my time reading, so it's really not worth your time (unless wasting your time was your intention, in which case go ahead).
    • Me making this thread has no effect whatsoever on you. You don't need to worry about it, honest. If you're that concerned that a stranger on the internet is wasting their time, I don't see how you can cope with the many, many people all around you in the real world that waste their time reading this.

There you have it. There should now be no reason for any more "omg you wasted your time reading this?!" messages. Feel free to send them anyway, but know that you'll just be wasting your time.

Just decided to make one of these threads because I see others doing so as well :rofl: I have a feeling it's gonna be some sort of trend. I thought this would be pretty... clever :P

'Don likes this.
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Man, that's nasty.

3. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    :v)

4. Enigma Hall