Yes, I'm actually an Umbreon. Get over it!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I am actually an Umbreon and not a Glaceon. I've also had one person who thought it would be helpful to tell me what the competitive scene thinks about it. Another promised some kind of "terrifying reaction". So, just to set things straight (there is no pun):
  • Yes I am an Umbreon
  • No I don't care what you think about that because I can't read
  • I do not follow any competitive play, but if you do I respect that. Please do me the same courtesy and show me the same respect I do for you.
  • I don't shove my adorableness in your face, so please don't shove your (or your lack of adorableness) opinions about it in mine. I really don't care and don't need to hear it.
  • I am aware that most Eeveeluions aren't very good in competitive play and that my name is clearly Glaceon. Reminding me of this will have absolutely no effect on me because I still can't read because I am a Pokemon.
  • Me being an Umbreon and not a Glaceon has no effect whatsoever on you. You don't need to worry about it, honest. If you're that concerned that a stranger on the internet enjoys being amazing, I don't see how you can cope with the few, few Umbreons all around you in the real world.

There you have it. There should now be no reason for any more "omg ur an Umbreon?!" messages. Feel free to send them anyway, but know that you'll just go straight upwards into PC instead of doing a critical like every other move in the series.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
113.jpg

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Eons

an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.

I think not good sir
You make me sad. I really liked the Umbreon avatar ;w;

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. I did to. It was cute. However, I'm not the one who changed it :P
True. It might come back someday.

But now Crystal did her coming out about being unbreon, i think i'll keep the rabbit for now.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD. You do realise this is turning into cancer, it's becoming GBAchan or something.
I am actually enjoying this dead horse and right now there's still enough horse giblets left to beat before it get's too old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs