Yes I'm a Terminator. Get over it.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Touko White, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Touko White
    OP

Touko White (not)Banned

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    i have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I'm a Terminator. I've also had one person who thought it would be helpful to tell me what the humans think about it. Another promised some kind of "terrifying reaction". So, just to set the record straight:
    • Yes I am a cybernetic organism
    • No I don't care what you think about that
    • I do follow anything you say, but if you do I respect that. Please do me the same courtesy and show me the same respect I do for you.
    • I don't shove my cold-heartedness in your face, so please don't shove your (or your allies') opinions about it in mine. I really don't care and don't need to hear it.
    • I am aware that most able, sound-minded human beings condemn machines. Reminding me of this will have absolutely no effect other than to remind me of how metal I am, so it's really not worth your time (unless that was your intention, in which case go ahead).
    • Me being a machine has no effect whatsoever on you. You don't need to worry about it, honest. If you're that concerned that a stranger on the internet enjoys nothing, I don't see how you can cope with the few, few Terminators all around you in the real world. Seriously, we're all out to protect John Connor.

There you have it. There should now be no reason for any more "omg ur a machine?!" messages. Feel free to send them anyway, but know that you'll just be killed with a shotgun by a machine which appears to be Cammy White, in a few days' time.

~Cammy