Yes I'm a Friggin Freak. Get over it.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by joyoshi, Mar 6, 2016.

1. joyoshi
    OP

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    I have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I am a Friggin Freak. I've also had one person who thought it would be helpful to tell me what he thinks of me being a Friggin Freak. Another promised some kind of "freaky freak". So, just to show you Friggin Freaks:
    • Yes, I am a Friggin Freak
    • No, I don't care what you think about that. You Friggin Freak.
    • I do not follow any kind of freaky thing, but if you do I respect that. Please do me the same courtesy and show me the same respect I do for you.
    • I don't act Friggin Freaky around others, so please don't act Friggin Freaky about your opinions. I really don't care and don't need or want to hear them.
    • I am aware that most people condemn Friggin Freaks. Reminding me of this will have absolutely no effect other than to make me want to Freak you in you Friggin ***, so it's really not worth your time (unless me Friggin you was your intention, in which case go ahead).
    • Me being a Friggin Freak has no effect whatsoever on you. You don't need to worry about it, honest. If you're that concerned that a stranger on the internet Frigs like a Friek, I don't see how you can cope with the many, many Friggin Freaks all around you in the real world. Seriously, we're everywhere.

There you have it. There should now be no reason for any more "ur a Friggin Freak!?" messages. Feel free to send them anyway, but know that you'll probably get no reply at all.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    This fad business is risking me having to redo songs I have done recently elsewhere for the EOF so song thing