Yes, I'm a filthy menuhax peasant. Get over it.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some nice points made in this thread. I think mutual respect has become a mostly foreign concept, period. It's like there's no friendly rivalry anymore. Like different is another word for wrong. Forums/social sites/irc chats etc seem to exacerbate the problem, because there's no consequence to being a dick other than a few people not liking you. Then you have another group whose lack of respect stems from a lack of self respect. However it developed, they tend to cling onto these "trolls" words and attacks because they get a hollow sense of fulfillment from being a part of something, however disrespectful it is. It's a shame. I'm an old man compared to most of this community, and I see a generation that could quickly change the world for the better if you chose to. You've got teenagers here who do developer work and projects. My generation was lucky if they came out of school knowing how to do an oil change on their own car....

The forum was not like this 8 years ago. Check out the xbox or ps3 hacking forums,the trolling that is allowed here isn't even tolerated. People just know that behavior is childish,it really shouldn't be mentioned not to make fun of others for making bricks.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm so freaking oldschool I play legit games in my ambassador 3DS! Yeah! Take that filtiy A9LH and Menuhax peasants! (Yes, My O3DS XL uses A9LH)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1