Yes I am a Jigglypuff main. Get over it.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by MissingNO123, Mar 4, 2016.

1. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    i have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I main Jigglypuff in Smash 4. I've also had one person who thought it would be helpful to tell me what the competitive scene thinks about it. Another promised some kind of "terrifying reaction". So, just to set the restkord straight (shitty pun intended):
    • Yes I main 'puff
    • No I don't care what you think about that
    • I do not follow any common sense, but if you do I respect that. Please do me the same courtesy and show me the same respect I do for you.
    • I don't shove my mistakes in your face, so please don't shove your (or your tier list's) opinions about it in mine. I really don't care and don't need to hear it.
    • I am aware that most able, sound-minded human beings condemn maining Jigglypuff. Reminding me of this will have absolutely no effect other than to remind me of how big of a mistake I've made, so it's really not worth your time (unless that was your intention, in which case go ahead).
    • Me being stupid has no effect whatsoever on you. You don't need to worry about it, honest. If you're that concerned that a stranger on the internet enjoys suffering, I don't see how you can cope with the few, few Smash 4 puff mains all around you in the real world. Seriously, we're all playing Melee.

There you have it. There should now be no reason for any more "omg u main puff?!" messages. Feel free to send them anyway, but know that you'll just go straight upwards into the blast zone instead of doing a star-KO like every other game in the series does making my only kill option have a 50/50 chance of conpletely screwing me over if you do.

2. Edrian

Edrian Ello

Feb 22, 2016
    Belize
    I really don't know what to say about these threads anymore xD
    *respect given*

3. 3DSPoet

3DSPoet GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    LOL, good lord....the trolls...the trolls.....why do people feel the need to tell other people that their opinions are wrong? Seriously...it's an opinion, a personal preference, there's no right or wrong.

Now, to anyone who bothered this poor guy, please read my signature, thanks!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

4. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's Official Axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your couch
    k

i main kirby

5. 3DSPoet

3DSPoet GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    heh, Kirby Vs. JigglyPuff is a fun match up :D

6. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or if some of you didn't get the joke

7. 3DSPoet

3DSPoet GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    My previous remarks still stand. :P

8. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's Official Axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your couch
    mine is just a comment, the joke is very well known :/

9. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    I main Yoshi. Get REKT

10. MissingNO123
    OP

MissingNO123 Jigglypuff

Nov 24, 2012
    Canada
    hell
    D-air for life