Yes don't have a life. Get over it.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by xtheman, Mar 4, 2016.

1. xtheman
    OP

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    i have now had three messages (two by PM and one posted on my profile) expressing shock about the fact that I am lifeless 15 year old who has no real friend. I've also had one person who thought it would be nice to tell everyone on the temp about it. Another promised some kind of "terrifying reaction".
    • Yes, I'm a lifeless 15 year old.
    • No, I don't care what you think about me not have any friends (much less a life).
    • I do not follow any religion, except maybe starwars.
    • I don't shove my lifeless self in your face, so don't show your life in mine.
    • I know people look down on people without a life mostly likely cause of their religion but telling me about will end you up dead.
    • Me being a lifeless starwars geek who spend %90 of his time on gbatemp doesn't have any effect on you and it shouldn't. If your concered about them then you shouldn't be on the Temp cause its full of em.

There you have it. Now fuck off with all the "get a life" messages cause i'm not (at least not Soon™). But lets all just keep pirating our romz and posting shit on the EOF. I have spoken.

Last edited by xtheman, Mar 4, 2016
  2. Touko White

Touko White (not)Banned

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    but you're not lifeless, at least you're doing something with your time unlike other 15-year-olds who play COD and GTA all day AFAIK

Stecker8 and xtheman like this.
  3. xtheman
    OP

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    True. I'm bout to play GTA and COD now.

4. Games&Stuff

Games&Stuff GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2015
    Belgium
    Gongrats. You just ruined the moment.