The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So ive played this game plenty of times, lost my save file, pokesave takes to long, and ive tried many different save files, some dont load, others have random japanese names, I just want a perfect pokemon diamond save file, if anyone could provide one it would be awesome

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
perfect, well, Mines not perfect and i dont think anyones would be, sooo, I guess your out of luck
frown.gif

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i not entirely perfect, more or less, want one that has all the pokemon, with their exact names, im sure someone is bound to have one around here, im to lazy to go through all 493 of them and make sure all the names are correct, with pokesav, it doesnt even have the full name of some of them, like charmander.

Morganti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want the pokedex full? or actually possessing all 493 pokemon in the pc? or what?
All badages/poketch/events done?

~D~

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Morganti said:
Do you want the pokedex full? or actually possessing all 493 pokemon in the pc? or what?
All badages/poketch/events done?

~D~

just to possess all 493 pokemon in the pc would be wat i am looking for, regardless, i have found files that have these, but as said before, pokesav messes up the names.

@RaiDesu, i have done it before, lost my save, have no intention of redoing it all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: