Homebrew yellows8 released his new menuhax!

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
OH OH OH . . . YOU CAN WAIT FOR THAT BITCH TO KUM OUT LMAO
ONLY THING IT MIGHT DO IS REMOVE SOME OF THE IRRELEVANT ENTRYPOINTS
SO ITS A GOOD THING TO HAVE A SECONDARY ENTRYPOINT FOR BACKUP.
This is why I don't like you lol

But leaving jokes aside, was this really needed? You aren't Ninty boi, they can do more than what you think they would patch, afterall, they are the creators of the 3DS lol

Also @proflayton123 you can ignore him, hes only trying to argue with people(unless he changed, which from that message, I don't think he did) :)

I keep wondering how many Homemenuhax exploits does he know off XD, after all its not easy to find so much exploits (unless I'm being dumb)

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami, , Reason: To add more stuff in :)

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This is why I don't like you lol

But leaving jokes aside, was this really needed? You aren't Ninty boi, they can do more than what you think they would patch, afterall, they are the creators of the 3DS lol

Also @proflayton123 you can ignore him, hes only trying to argue with people(unless he changed, which from that message, I don't think he did) :)

I keep wondering how many Homemenuhax exploits does he know off XD, after all its not easy to find so much exploits (unless I'm being dumb)

boi chill i was ont he winning side on that thread doe
anyways i repeat CAPS = laugh out loud asf
that's me
i'm weird

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're both dealing with puberty and hair in weird places?
my god really (fyi no duh sherlock I am going through puberty high school sucks sheesh) and no I am weird in general most people like me and stuff but they say I am just too weird to hang out with much

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
my god really (fyi no duh sherlock I am going through puberty high school sucks sheesh) and no I am weird in general most people like me and stuff but they say I am just too weird to hang out with much
Whatever you gotta think to convince yourself you're unique.

y'all just assume amma white emo
man that's not how humanity works
but nice try
Only emos go through puberty? News to me.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah, it's perfect to set up A9LH. I'm sorry, but this update really only opens the door to more homebrew entrypoints for 11.0+, but it shouldn't be used for more than homebew launching or installing A9LH.
I don't think this is intended for people who can already use A9LH. That sounds obvious, but menuhax is a massive step up for people limited to game-based usermode exploits for whatever reason.

The questionable importance of something as significant as a boot-time exploit just shows how far the scene has come. We're reaching the end.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you know *hax are loosing their appeal then there isnt 2700 posts in the first 10 mins, although i guess 90% of the posts being offtopic nonsense is pretty much standard release thread

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
So many exploits on 11.2, I wish Nintendo could just give up on the 3ds
then where will we get games from, and if that was the case theyd likely shutdown the servers for 3ds sometime or later.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was being sarcastic lmao chill
11.3 handcrafted to fix all exploits but make more exploits get found xD

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
you know *hax are loosing their appeal then there isnt 2700 posts in the first 10 mins, although i guess 90% of the posts being offtopic nonsense is pretty much standard release thread
I blame that on the fact that this honestly isn't necessary, but is at least a great middle finger to Nintendo. All of this shit at once has made for a very interesting cat and mouse game.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I blame that on the fact that this honestly isn't necessary, but is at least a great middle finger to Nintendo. All of this shit at once has made for a very interesting cat and mouse game.
indeed, i quite enjoyed nintendo and smea's back and forth as it happened

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
then where will we get games from, and if that was the case theyd likely shutdown the servers for 3ds sometime or later.
I expect that, since the switch is coming, the 3ds would be left behind as the Wii u is right now, I don't see a lot of games for the 3ds on 2017, Nintendo has never give to their systems a 10 years lifespan, and right now the 3ds has almost 6, we haven't seen a true 3ds update since 9.6, it's a wishful thinking the 3ds will be supported for a long time by Nintendo

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I expect that, since the switch is coming, the 3ds would be left behind as the Wii u is right now, I don't see a lot of games for the 3ds on 2017, Nintendo has never give to their systems a 10 years lifespan, and right now the 3ds has almost 6, we haven't seen a true 3ds update since 9.6, it's a wishful thinking the 3ds will be supported for a long time by Nintendo
as said by nintendo the switch is not made to replace the 3ds or wiiu but to create a whole new hybrid of a system. but who knows

also the new nintendo 3ds xl is to the nintendo 3ds as is the snes to the nes. similar backwards compatible. but different consoles

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
as said by nintendo the switch is not made to replace the 3ds or wiiu but to create a whole new hybrid of a system. but who knows

also the new nintendo 3ds xl is to the nintendo 3ds as is the snes to the nes. similar backwards compatible. but different consoles
Nintendo said the same thing regarding the GBA when the DS came out. It was just rhetoric to avoid hedging their bets on the DS in case it failed. Be sure, the Switch IS intended to replace the 3DS just as the DS was intended to replace the GBA. The 'new tier' rhetoric is nonsense.

Also, the difference between the original 3DS and New 3DS cannot be compared with the difference between the Nes and Snes.The Snes used completely new hardware built upon a different architecture. The hardware itself is not directly compatible, although maybe a level of compatibility can be achieved through shared components.

The 3DS and New 3DS have literally the EXACT same components, simply clocked at higher speeds with more cores.

Reactions: DrkBeam

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo said the same thing regarding the GBA when the DS came out. It was just rhetoric to avoid hedging their bets on the DS in case it failed. Be sure, the Switch IS intended to replace the 3DS just as the DS was intended to replace the GBA. The 'new tier' rhetoric is nonsense.

Also, the difference between the original 3DS and New 3DS cannot be compared with the difference between the Nes and Snes.The Snes used completely new hardware built upon a different architecture. The hardware itself is not directly compatible, although maybe a level of compatibility can be achieved through shared components.

The 3DS and New 3DS have literally the EXACT same components, simply clocked at higher speeds with more cores.
fancy

altough seeng as the switch doesnt have the hardware for 3ds compatibility id say its more to replace the WiiU (as sales did terrible) 3ds's are sill being put out and buyed this very point, but who knows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2