Fuck your religion.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
This is offensive and all flamebait.

offensive: its just a pic. of the greatest people involved in science? how is that an offensive thing?

flamebait: why? cant we discuss science & religion with a timely manner? are we not an intelligent Species?

yes i started with a line which some people will not like but thats my opinion on religion... why? because people seem to kill in the name of god alot or cause wars in the name of god. you know what the sad thing is... this thing called god. doesn't exist.

you want proof you say.. just say "strike me down if god exist".

if you want to know what religion my parents are from..... they are Islam...

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Honestly, I don't care but this thread is nothing but flame bait. We already have a religion thread, without shit in it abd this would cause nothing but problems.

i thought this was United states of EoF. what happen to our freedom of speech people. Make your own thread bashing science.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
i thought this was United states of EoF. what happen to our freedom of speech people. Make your own thread bashing science.

You're never completely free, as I said, I don't really care. If you want to complain, there is an atheist forum on Reddit perfect for this. It's like I make an edit:gay thread and say fuck your gender orientation, and we have quite a few homosexual here. It can potentially cause flames and hate around the temp and we have enough of that. o.O

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You're never completely free, as I said, I don't really care. If you want to complain, there is an atheist forum on Reddit perfect for this. It's like I make an edit:gay thread and say fuck your gender orientation, and we have quite a few homosexual here. It can potentially cause flames and hate around the temp and we have enough of that. o.O

thats not a good example... Gays are real people, who are born that way. which is scientific fact.... unlike some other stuff.

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple