Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So let me tell you guys the story, for the past month and a half or so. I have been feeling these weird sensations, almost as if I am high but I'm not, it just happens to me random, I will be sitting in class and all of a sudden it hits me and I feel like I am high and I am like "What the fuck!?" I have learned to get used to it but today I woke up with the feeling and I still have it as I type this.

So, after I drank my Diet Root Beer it felt almost worse than before. I was just like "You know, I'm just going to ask my to bring me to the doctors or something." Then, I thought that this was rediculous and there has to be something that I have been doing to make this happen. I haven't smoked pot since the beginning of September because I wanna keep my grades up. And then I was like "Shit, mom told me all about this Splenda shit and what it does to you!" So I started looking up stuff about Splenda and I found a page (http://splendasickness.blogspot.com/2006/03/long-list-of-symptoms.html) of a side effects of Splenda. I was going down the list and didn't find anything at all until I found "Spaced-out, unfocused, light-headed, or drugged sensation; difficulty verbalizing ideas, confusion" and was like "Holy shit. Thats everything that has been happening to me.

Every time I get it, I feel mad Spaced-out, really unfocused (I couldn't read my book at all today in school), light-headed (That was a new symptom today), and a DRUGGED SENSATION (the feeling of being high), also difficulty verbalizing ideas and confusion go with it too. In Gym today I was really confused, I didn't know what to do and had to really concentrate on what I was doing to figure out who to block and shit and afterwards I felt like a dumbass because I couldn't really verbalize what I was trying to say afterwards I kept on stuttering and felt like a dumbass.

I'm so fucking happy though, I love Diet drinks just because I think they taste really good (Diet Coke for the win) but I think my health comes in first compared to what I was just going through.

Anyways, I thought I would just share that with you guys.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow
mellow.gif
, who knew Splenda did that to you? Crazy.

CONGRATS BIFF :DDDD, NO MORE SICKNESS FOR YOUUUUU.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm going to buy some Splenda tomorrow and see if this is actually true or not.

How much should I consume?

Edit: Do you think it'll be faster if I snort it?

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Maybe 1000 packets would be overkill
unsure.gif
plus I have no idea how much Splenda costs.

I wonder if it would work with any sweetener.

Edit: Might be the Sucralose, other sweeteners seem to use Aspartame.

Edit 2: Found a pack of 300 "low calorie" Splenda for about £2.90. Should be enough.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Lawlawl, it happened to me after using it for like a half year but it works differently on some people.

Not everyone gets the same side effects that I do but after awhile people WILL get some side effects, its F'ed up I was basically getting high off of Splenda, and it wasnt a good high either XD

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
unsure.gif

Edit 2: Found a pack of 300 "low calorie" Splenda for about £2.90. Should be enough.
Oh you so need to film yourself eating every packet.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
asdf said:
Law said:
unsure.gif

Oh you so need to film yourself eating every packet.

Just got back from the shops, it seems that they are brown boxes with pills in, the pills of course being compacted splenda. One pill still seems to be sweeter than a regular sugar cube, and (I'm guessing due to the Sucralose) still sweeter than a spoon (non-heaped teaspoon) of an aspartame sweetener. Probably less than an actual sachet of Splenda, that probably just means I have to take twice as much.

Due to the lack of Sucralose sweeteners I could find, I'm beginning to think there might be EU laws about how much sucralose can be in a product around here.

Oh plus they have a goddamn terrible after taste.

fake edit: already starting to feel a bit of a headache coming on after only having one, that could be due to the cold air outside though.

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Nov 5 2009, 11:38 PM)
Lawlawl, it happened to me after using it for like a half year but it works differently on some people.

Not everyone gets the same side effects that I do but after awhile people WILL get some side effects, its F'ed up I was basically getting high off of Splenda, and it wasnt a good high either XD

One of the comments on the blog states it was that persons first experience with splenda. Who knows, maybe I'll be just as (un)lucky.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Anything can cause brain damage these days. I would have been more convinced if you had said large amounts of splenda caused testicular cancer.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
I drink diet drinks quite regularly, but it hasn't happened yet. I kinda wanna see what it feels like.

Oh when or if you get it, it will hit you bad. I first got it and I got really depressed too because I didn't know what was going on, after awhile though I just got used to it and got over the depression.

Just, if you suddenly get a dreamy sort of spaced out feel and suddenly depressed, you know that its fucking with you XD

D

Deleted_171835

Law said:
Headache, loss of focus... and I've only taken two.

NeSchn, want to help me get this shit banned?

Wow...two and those symptoms already. You guys should get it banned!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr