cheesyPOOF5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since my touchscreen is dead, I requested a repair on my NDS. It's really awesome, Nintendo even covers hipping and gave me a pre-filled out postage label. Yey for teh warranty!

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Since my touchscreen is dead, I requested a repair on my NDS. It's really awesome, Nintendo even covers hipping and gave me a pre-filled out postage label. Yey for teh warranty!

Same here. I got my replacement DS 2 days after I called them and just sent them my borked one back in the same box. Shipped by UPS.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently recieved the prepaid postage from Nintendo to replace my NDSL which has a stuck blue pixel in the top middle screen. Hopefully it won't take more then a week for them to send it back to me. I was wondering if I should leave the slot 2 cover in the NDSL when I send it back or take it out like the stylus? Anything else that needs to be taken out?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They make you pay a $25 or $50 fee for cracked hinges ._.

In Australia
biggrin.gif

EDIT: OR NZ
tongue.gif

Lost Racer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently recieved the prepaid postage from Nintendo to replace my NDSL which has a stuck blue pixel in the top middle screen. Hopefully it won't take more then a week for them to send it back to me. I was wondering if I should leave the slot 2 cover in the NDSL when I send it back or take it out like the stylus? Anything else that needs to be taken out?

Keep your stylus and slot 2 cover. Just send back the unit. There should also be some documentation in there telling you that as well.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Keep your stylus and slot 2 cover. Just send back the unit. There should also be some documentation in there telling you that as well.
All right cool thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality