Hacking Yaulct 1.1 - Create usb loader channels, now with WBFS support

KingSquitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yaulct (Yet Another Usb Loader Channel Tool)
Download
Source

With this tool you can create WAD channels that will auto boot games on a wbfs hdd.

Excuse the ugly code (Specially the loaders), I mainly did it for myself so it don't have to be pretty
wink.gif

Creadits goes to all the peaple that have been written the tools and loaders i've used. Dont have any names, sorry.

If you have a wii iso and want to create a usb channel from it, just select the iso in "Input iso:" and select where to save it in "Output wad:", then click Go.
If you don't have the iso you can enter the discid (ex RSPE01) in "Input iso:", select a opening.bnr or wad file in "Use opening.bnr from this ..." and select where to save it, then click go.
In batch mode you can convert all isos in a folder (and subfolders) into channels.

If you have trouble with some hdds or the "Swap trick" works in the default loader, you can try to install ios222 and use yal.dol.

1.2:
- Added Multi files support.

1.1:
- Some bug fixes when using WBFS.
- Added test dol support.
To use the test button open settings.ini and select wat type to use, also change ip address to the ip address of your wii.

1.0:
- Added WBFS support.

yaulct1.1.PNG

yaulct3.1.PNG

yaulct2.1.PNG

/KingSquitter

UniBonger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i've had a chance to use this, and I must say that this is made really, really well! It's really fast creating a wad file from an ISO already in the WBFS partition. No more extracting the .ISO first!

The only thing I'd like to see is batch creation but not the entire drive. I just want to pick 10-15 I really like and create the channels for them without doing them separately. If that gets fixed, this program get's unibonger's official 10/10 rating (worth nothing)
smile.gif

thank you!

KingSquitter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UniBonger said:
ok, i've had a chance to use this, and I must say that this is made really, really well! It's really fast creating a wad file from an ISO already in the WBFS partition. No more extracting the .ISO first!

The only thing I'd like to see is batch creation but not the entire drive. I just want to pick 10-15 I really like and create the channels for them without doing them separately. If that gets fixed, this program get's unibonger's official 10/10 rating (worth nothing)
smile.gif

thank you!

Added that to 1.2
smile.gif

yaulct3.1.PNG

/KingSquitter

Leeuwtje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thats what i've been waiting for, whole archive on dvd and installed on usb drive, didnt want to reimage them al just to make channels. This will be perfect to make wads from my whole wbfs drive.

Thanx !!!!

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Leeuwtje said:
thats what i've been waiting for, whole archive on dvd and installed on usb drive, didnt want to reimage them al just to make channels. This will be perfect to make wads from my whole wbfs drive.

Thanx !!!!

Wii menu can only hold limited number of channels.

da_xman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great KingSquitter! How do the Ocarina codes work? I have codes in SD:\codes but MarioKart Wii doesn't pick it up. Do I need to hold a button while loading from Channel? Thanks.

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks been waiting for wbfs support and just used the batch option for 30 games and it worked like a charm even for my out of region games

da_xman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
da_xman said:
Works great KingSquitter! How do the Ocarina codes work? I have codes in SD:\codes but MarioKart Wii doesn't pick it up. Do I need to hold a button while loading from Channel? Thanks.

Try this :

http://www1.fdbox.com/download.php?uid=JZHKZLLI

HOLD A while starting.

Thanks. Works like a charm. Figured my prob. Somehow my SD:\codes dir was missing with all my codes. Luckily I kept a backup on my PC. Now it all works...sweet!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off