Yasu's page is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
We have Wood. Meh to YSMenu. I was never happy with his Juvenile ways asking everyone not to host his tools elsewhere and he expected us to speak Japanese to use YSMenu..

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
There have been a lot of packages with YSMenu for DSTT and M3 in the past months.

It's unknown if he even noticed.
unsure.gif

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Infinite Zero said:
O_O
Good thing I don't use YSMenu.

YSMenu hasn't been updated for over a year.

YSMenu is only a nice GUI to port and use DSTT firmware and DSTT gamefixes.

Nothing more.
mellow.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mjax said:
I was never happy with his Juvenile ways asking everyone not to host his tools elsewhere and he expected us to speak Japanese to use YSMenu..
What makes you say he expects us to speak Japanese just to use it? And anyway, I probably wouldn't want people to upload my stuff either when it comes to things like this, since there's a chance someone could do something to it and then I would get blame if something happens to the people who were downloading it off of him. You just need to respect the person's decision on what they decide for their program since it's their stuff and not yours nor anyone else's.

Anyway, I stopped using YSMenu a long time ago after the guy stopped updating it. I figured since games were getting AP fixes through AR and Rudolph's patches at the time, I wouldn't need it.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
ChaosBoi said:
You just need to respect the person's decision on what they decide for their program since it's their stuff and not yours nor anyone else's.

Really? Have you answered the same question a few hundred times: "How do I install YSMenu"?

And as far as I know, not very much people here "respect Nintendo's decision on what they decide for their program since it's their stuff".

Sounds a bit like bigotry to me, to tell the truth...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
Really? Have you answered the same question a few hundred times: "How do I install YSMenu"?

And as far as I know, not very much people here "respect Nintendo's decision on what they decide for their program since it's their stuff".

Sounds a bit like bigotry to me, to tell the truth...
I don't believe I've ever answered any questions regarding on how to install YSMenu (If I did, then I probably don't remember it due to changing my way of thinking ever since).

What I meant to say in my last post was "should respect", not "need to respect" by the way, but yeah. I was talking about trying to think from the other person's end instead of just about yourself if you think their decisions are stupid.

I don't know what bigotry means since it's not in my vocabulary list, but I'm guessing it has something to do with bias or whatever. Although it may be true that I'm not respecting Nintendo's decision by using a flashcart on my DS, at least I don't use it for extensive pirating (Not anymore anyways). Once in awhile I'll use it to try a game out just to see what all the fuzz is, but I usually buy the game in the end anyway to show some support.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
Rydian said:
Well, that changes the "Try YSMenu" option into "Try wood", or jump straight to "get a new cart".
No. DSTT & M3 users still need YSMenu. And will get that.
The page is down and we're not supposed to link to premades (as JP said those are reportable), that means that when we answer threads, we don't answer with YS... at least until it comes back, if it does.

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The site is not down. I was there yesterday and I just checked now it is running.
But there is a message:
QUOTE said:
????????????????????????
- The server may be down sometimes. If not connected, please try again later try.

So just keep trying, it has nothing to do with ysmenu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b