Y'all Know What Time It Is!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much similar to the teaser, I smiled when I saw Rita Repulsa, I love Elizabeth Banks, and remembering the character, she was pretty funny. Everything else, ehhhh, I don't know. I'm not a Power Rangers nerd, saw a couple episodes of the first couple seasons, pretty much when the new millennium started, I stopped watching. That being said, do the Power Rangers have superpowers? This movie makes it out that they do, and I thought they were just teens with attitude that learned some martial arts. Superpowers though? As if there isn't enough Superhero movies. Bill Hader as Alpha is fitting, Bryan Cranston I feel like is fanservice, but a nice addition. I never knew until last year that Cranston voiced some monsters in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, nor that his surname was used for the blue power ranger Billy Cranston.

In contrast that fanmade Power Rangers short on Youtube, basically DCEU before DCEU really took form, as if directed by Zack Snyder, yeah that short was actually really good. I want that into a full length movie, but alas. This one, I may see, it's just that the actors I like, are supporting ones, these young leads, I am not too convinced they'll pull it off. They will either come out boring, laughably bad, or even good, who knows?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find a few things funny:
Movie - They changed a few racially-insensitive things....but the Black Ranger is still racially-motivated.

Game - Five rangers**, but it's a 4-player game. I'll forgive them if they explain, 'The other ranger is at base with Alpha.'

All of it - Who pays for all that broken shit? How bad are interest rates? Why can no one find a way to co-exist? I'm sure all that alien technology would advance everything to a point of a galactic utopia.

I should write a prono for Diego goes in Dora the Explorer's butthole. Hell, if I got paid enough, I'd direct Blue's Clues: Steve Tries Doggy-style.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just find a few things funny:
Movie - They changed a few racially-insensitive things....but the Black Ranger is still racially-motivated.

Game - Five rangers**, but it's a 4-player game. I'll forgive them if they explain, 'The other ranger is at base with Alpha.'

All of it - Who pays for all that broken shit? How bad are interest rates? Why can no one find a way to co-exist? I'm sure all that alien technology would advance everything to a point of a galactic utopia.

I should write a prono for Diego goes in Dora the Explorer's butthole. Hell, if I got paid enough, I'd direct Blue's Clues: Steve Tries Doggy-style.

Speaking of the Power Rangers game. I'm surprised that it doesn't have a 5 player mode. Not like there isn't enough space to fit a 5th health bar and it's not like consoles are tied to only four controllers. Hell, can we say, EIGHT player smash!?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of the Power Rangers game. I'm surprised that it doesn't have a 5 player mode. Not like there isn't enough space to fit a 5th health bar and it's not like consoles are tied to only four controllers. Hell, can we say, EIGHT player smash!?

Right? That's one reason I was thinking NS/etc,. I could see a revamped edition working well on NS, especially with paid services.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.