'Yakuza Kiwami 2' announced for PC

kiwami 2.PNG

After teasing about it yesterday, SEGA has officially announced the release of Yakuza Kiwami 2 for PCs! Released earlier on PS4, Yakuza Kiwami 2 is remade from the ground up in the Dragon Engine.

When a single gunshot takes out the Fifth Chairman of the Tojo Clan, Kazuma Kiryu must journey to Sotenbori, Osaka, to broker peace between rivalling clans. Kiryu is pulled back into the life he desperately wanted to leave as he faces the ambitious Ryuji Goda, the Dragon of Kansai, who will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon…

Starting today, the game is available to pre-order on Steam. The PC version of Yakuza Kiwami 2 releases on 9 May 2019 for £24.99 / $29.99 / €29.99.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Xzi

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think Sega is scheduled to bring entire Yakuza franchise on pc, and the price is very modest. i have all collections on ps3-ps4, might pick this on pc too!

In my honest opinion as a Yakuza fan, Y6 should never exists and the entire plot shall stopped at Y5, dunno why that little girl screwed the entire thing up?

Last edited by leon315,

Gojita1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the yakuza games using the dragon engine this is the most polished one i think.
Have em all and waiting to see if they will give 3 a kiwami tratment or not.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By playing this I learnt my first Japanese word they say it a lot in these games and it's nani meaning what:D

Reactions: guisadop

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it me or is this game pretty hard to find for the PS4? I can't find it almost anywhere and it's always at $60 when I do find it. Physical edition obviously.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I can't wait to see Kiryu-chan in glorious HD with modern graphics and at 60 fps without terrible aliasing in the distance!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They released them at a cheaper price because they wanted to get people into the series easier. Alot of people just got it because they are so cheap and have a ton of content. Plus they are ps3 games released to ps4.

Not in the case of this one. This one was made for the PS4...and it runs like shit at 900p/30ps on a base PS4, and 1080p/30fps on the Pro. Even the recommended requirements for this game have me wondering how much longer my PC will be up there on the dominance hierarchy!

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"I can't wait to see Kiryu-chan in glorious HD with modern graphics and at 60 fps without terrible aliasing in the distance!"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not in the case of this one. This one was made for the PS4...and it runs like shit at 900p/30ps on a base PS4, and 1080p/30fps on the Pro. Even the recommended requirements for this game have me wondering how much longer my PC will be up there on the dominance hierarchy!
Luckily if you have a decent pc you can just turn down the settings on most games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)