OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Yahtzee ver 1.03

Homebew developer Robert Durbin has released an update to his new game, Yahtzee.

This update fixes a few bugs including one that could let you cheat.

yahtzee.jpg

Changelog:

• fixed a small bug that let you play on the same item twice.
  • you can now play a game again without restarting your nds.
QUOTE said:

Today i released a bugfix to my yahtzee game for the nintendo DS. I fixed an annoying bug that could let you cheat:

You could play dice combos on the same item many times, so if you zeroed something out. You could replace it with a higher score. This has been fixed.
I also added ability to restart the game without restarting your DS in case you want to play again.
 Soon I hope to add some WIFI features and a top score list that will save to either SRAM or FAT.
download.gif
Yahtzee 1.03

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice homebrew but personally i prefer ''Monopoly, Boggle, Yahtzee , Battleship: 4 Game Fun Pack'', which is in 3d,more complet, better interface, many type of level, like lava, hunting, classic and one with a hamster.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i knew about the commerical game when i made this one, but the commerial game also takes alot more space, its like 32mb i think. my yahtzee is like idk 300k or so. so i made it for myself as i like the game but not wasting so much space that i could use for some other nds games on my cart :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol