Homebrew Discussion Yaba Sanshiro - Optimised Sega Saturn emulator coming soon

Shaneus

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Seems to be a little buggy right now, I think at one point it was working but the build now available just seems to hang at load for me and crashes basically completely. This is testing both Sega Rally and Tempest 2000 (figured I'd try a lightweight game in there just in case).

Those videos look promising though!

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seems to be a little buggy right now, I think at one point it was working but the build now available just seems to hang at load for me and crashes basically completely. This is testing both Sega Rally and Tempest 2000 (figured I'd try a lightweight game in there just in case).

Those videos look promising though!
Yea because you are not supposed to use DEBUG builds for.. not debugging.
Dynarec technically works but loops infinitely

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

where is gamecube core? lol
Pay me already if you want it that badly.
laughs

Shaneus

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea because you are not supposed to use DEBUG builds for.. not debugging.
Dynarec technically works but loops infinitely
Hah, fair enough. That info was more for the people here, in that it's not necessarily in a perfect state :) Keep up the good work BTW!

Is there a way I can help debugging? Enabling logging, trying different games etc.?

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hah, fair enough. That info was more for the people here, in that it's not necessarily in a perfect state :) Keep up the good work BTW!

Is there a way I can help debugging? Enabling logging, trying different games etc.?
No need. I wont have any updates for the next days anyway.
Got shit to do.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This and DC emulation? I'm still kind of waiting on MVC2 to become more playable, and haven't quite got NAOMI/Atomiswave games to boot yet, but I'll take it!

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This and DC emulation? I'm still kind of waiting on MVC2 to become more playable, and haven't quite got NAOMI/Atomiswave games to boot yet, but I'll take it!

For Naomi do you have the Naomi bios and are you using Mame zip roms? They work for me I've tried a bunch of them.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Naomi do you have the Naomi bios and are you using Mame zip roms? They work for me I've tried a bunch of them.

Got the BIOS, but I'm not sure if they're the MAME -compatible ROMS. Even if I did have them, who's to say the dump I'd theoretically would have would work with Flycast considering this is MAME we're talking about here?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the BIOS, but I'm not sure if they're the MAME -compatible ROMS. Even if I did have them, who's to say the dump I'd theoretically would have would work with Flycast considering this is MAME we're talking about here?

Because you get them from a site with other Mame roms, you just have to know which ones are Naomi.

Are they in .zip? If not they won't work period.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MVC2 runs great in lakka

If only Lakka worked great with all wireless controllers, docks, the USB-C port, sleep mode, etc..

I know this is offtopic from this post, but has there been updates to the Flycast core for RA running on Horizon OS, @m4xw? Because I haven't seen a lot of big activity from the main forum thread lately. Is it just a bunch of smaller updates that are like nightlies atm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr