OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
XXXX - Sonic Advance 3 EUR Multi6 128Mbit (TRM)

sonicxxxx.PNG
sonicxxxx-2.PNG

Languages: English, Japanese, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Italiano
Save Type: FLASH512_v131[/p]

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey whats with the thieves will be punished message?????? is there like a tracker or something in the rom lol

edit: oh lol nvm its an xxxx release meaning its not out yet and was leaked right?????

either wya it looks cool, but i still long for the day when i will see sonic 3 hooked up wiht sonic and knuckles on my gba, but i doubt that will ever happen
frown.gif

Cutman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal with the stealing thing?

I was reading on gba-nfo and it was saying some bad stuff about GBATemp here
huh.gif

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
this is too pathetic. you managed to make someone steal it from you and after like 5hrs you release it under trashman? sorry, but it's nuked as dupe.IND everywhere now, hehe.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still confused about the comments of GBATemp being full of bad people and us smuggly watching as we duped someone into releasing this and then say it was stolen...I'm confused...

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to pretend that I know everything about what's going on. Obviously, those answers are in the admin forum. What I do know, though, is that this thing has gotten really nasty really quickly. Just a great, big, ugly mess. And that's really a shame, because I tend not to think badly about GBATemp. So the whole thing just makes me kinda sad.

the_unknown

Trophies
XP
Country
i don't want to be the dumper of this cart right now, hehe. it was tagged by sega too, so he should expect a visit from the cops soon.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can an admin/mod who knows what happened be so kind as to fill us in or is this one of those need-to-know basis.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who edit the IND Realse's Hexcode?
I always thought IND was evil due to their nfos(which did not make much sense,seems like it was written by a kid,and had a lot of curses in it).
I didnt think IND will be this evil to dup the TRM realse.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Who edit the IND Realse's Hexcode?
I always thought IND was evil due to their nfos(which did not make much sense,seems like it was written by a kid,and had a lot of curses in it).
I didnt think IND will be this evil to dup the TRM realse.
"Independant" isn't a release group, it's a catchall for someone dumping without a release group.

To calm people down: The hostility here was a channel issue, so I had to go out of my way to find this, but in retrospect anyone could have done so by checking out GBA-NFO.com (who records some things we don't) or by reading the NFO of the Trashman release.

Basically, some untrustworthy person decided to take their "testing copy" of Trashman's release and release it as an independant. The problem being, this was suspected, and his copy included a "STOLEN FROM GBATEMP" line in the rom itself, which was basically like inkdying the banknotes. The thief was caught red-handed.

So, all this is scene posturing, if you want my take on it. I'm glad it's over.

-Tempest out.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0