XtenDS 6 Beta Testers

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by XtenDSProgrammer, Oct 6, 2007.

1. XtenDSProgrammer
    OP

XtenDSProgrammer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    Hello. There has been no updates to XtenDS recently however soon XtenDS 6, now out of the Alpha stages will be released having a number of cool new features which makes it better than what is currently available. XtenDS 6 includes Sprites, Backgrounds, Sounds, editing compile includes, headers and footers, emulators, exporting as ds.gba and sc.nds, Ifs, pausing when the DS Screen closes, and even more.

I would release it right now only before I want people to get their hands on it I would like to see if it works on other configurations, such as Windows 98, old PALib versions etc. Also, I would just like a major bug check.

So that is why I am posting here asking for Beta Testers, not only are you helping me you are getting pre-released software [​IMG]

If anyone does want to test it before it is released, I will send them the file [​IMG]

Regards
    James

2. Shuny

Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

Nov 15, 2006
    France
    Somewhere in the world
    Why not [​IMG]

3. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    Sure...send me the file. When my replacement DS Lite comes in Tuesday, I'll test it out [​IMG]

4. XtenDSProgrammer
    OP

XtenDSProgrammer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    I'll send the file tommorow, to see if anyone wants to test it and also because I need to fix few flaws with the sprites system occuring when you draw on both screens

Regards
    James

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice