1. Moggymyers

OP Moggymyers Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi , i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction .

I recently got the xs lite chip installed , formatted to fat32 and also tried exfat ,added the latest boot file,backup up sysnand and sorted the licence out.didn't bother with emunand as i dont care about online gaming and iv also tried 4 different sd cards .

So heres the issue , i Try to boot into cfw but it only Seems to boot into it after a lot of resetting the console , i know this because the secret menu under album is not always there .

Im currently creating an emunand to see if it helps in any way but im struggling to find any threads with the same issue so any tips would be appreciated.

thanks.

2. Stiogun

Stiogun Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    hi i have the same problem. I tried other cards, re-soldered the cables, it didn't help. there is a chance of a chip defect (.

3. ndhung475

ndhung475 Newbie
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Try Samsung microsd card, I saw some cases report that Switch Lite doesn't recognize other brands well but good with Samsung

4. Stiogun

Stiogun Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    [QUOTE = "ndhung475, post: 9163447, member: 532701"] Попробуйте карту MicroSD от Samsung, я видел, что в некоторых случаях сообщалось, что Switch Lite плохо распознает другие бренды, но хорошо работает с Samsung [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks

5. Moggymyers

OP Moggymyers Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the advice , ill let you get one first to see if it worked , iv spent £90 on them already haha

6. Stiogun

Stiogun Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    [QUOTE = "Moggymyers, post: 9163462, member: 535470"] [/ QUOTE]
    Hi, anything new?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - doesn’t, trying,