XRom USB Linker Cable

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Kurisuellegarden, Feb 10, 2009.

Feb 10, 2009

XRom USB Linker Cable by Kurisuellegarden at 10:29 PM (1,090 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. The drivers I've tried from two sites do not work for this linker cable. It's really bothering me...

I use Windows XP and I have service pack 3 installed and I've tried removing SP3 and installing but still no luck. Could someone help me? =[
  2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    United Kingdom
    I have no clue what you've tried already or been using so far, but I'll give it a shot.
    Try picking up the drivers from here.
    Google threw up a set of installation instructions for SP2. I've heard that SP3 has issues with unsigned drivers so I don't know if SP3 can be persuaded to run with it at all.
  3. I was thinking that... o_o Well thank you!
  4. rommy667

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2008
    Down the road around the corner
    My XRom USB Linker drivers install no problem on xp sp3,its a pitty the dam write speed is so slow though so now ive bought a supercard slot 2 cart a normal sd one so i can get up to 4 gig NON SDHC on it no more waiting 25 mins to flash a 512m cart but over all the XRom is pretty good none the less [​IMG]