XRom USB Linker Cable

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Kurisuellegarden, Feb 10, 2009.

Feb 10, 2009

XRom USB Linker Cable by Kurisuellegarden at 10:29 PM (1,096 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. The drivers I've tried from two sites do not work for this linker cable. It's really bothering me...

I use Windows XP and I have service pack 3 installed and I've tried removing SP3 and installing but still no luck. Could someone help me? =[

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    I have no clue what you've tried already or been using so far, but I'll give it a shot.
    Try picking up the drivers from here.
    Google threw up a set of installation instructions for SP2. I've heard that SP3 has issues with unsigned drivers so I don't know if SP3 can be persuaded to run with it at all.

3. I was thinking that... o_o Well thank you!

4. rommy667

Member rommy667 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ireland
    My XRom USB Linker drivers install no problem on xp sp3,its a pitty the dam write speed is so slow though so now ive bought a supercard slot 2 cart a normal sd one so i can get up to 4 gig NON SDHC on it no more waiting 25 mins to flash a 512m cart but over all the XRom is pretty good none the less [​IMG]