Hacking Xkit's NEW {RCMloader} dongle and jig !

pezed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mmm, weird. Yeah I guess the battery in my unit is faulty then. Just to be sure though, you also updated to firmware v1.1 as well? Or did you keep them on v1.0? I have contacted both the seller and Xkit about it, hopefully I'll get a response.

Yeah I updated it to firmware v1.1 .

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
These work a treat purchased mine on ebay UK and arrived in couple of days.
Feel better than the SX Pro one more versatile and cheaper. triple win.

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I received mine and the first thing I did was to upgrade the firmware. I followed the instructions and now the device will not be recognised by Windows. I have tried multiple USB ports and tried to reset the device but no luck.

The dongle works through, I can boot up into Reinx fine. My concern is that I can no longer update the .bin files.

Any ideas on how to get the device available in Windows again?

The error I get it:
Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

rjBZpIu

X2fZmfs.jpg

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like this one but hate that color blue and red. Too distraction but I am fine with Rig RCM for only 3 dollars. No distracted anyway. :)

Calzy_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I received mine and the first thing I did was to upgrade the firmware. I followed the instructions and now the device will not be recognised by Windows. I have tried multiple USB ports and tried to reset the device but no luck.

The dongle works through, I can boot up into Reinx fine. My concern is that I can no longer update the .bin files.

Any ideas on how to get the device available in Windows again?

The error I get it:
Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

rjBZpIu

X2fZmfs.jpg
Can you try a different PC? My installation of Windows 10 refuses to read my SD card reader, regardless of what port it's in. Everything else works fine and the card reader works fine in another PC running the exact same version of Windows.

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was dead set on getting the longer, white, atmosphere-ns dongle, when it came to hacking my switch, but now this has peaked my interest too. Is anything different between the two, minus size and colour? Which would be the better one to get now, considering I have neither and am thinking of getting one?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I was dead set on getting the longer, white, atmosphere-ns dongle, when it came to hacking my switch, but now this has peaked my interest too. Is anything different between the two, minus size and colour? Which would be the better one to get now, considering I have neither and am thinking of getting one?
This one is easier to add or updates payloads. You don't need a program for it. It gets recognized by the pc like a flash drive so you just drag and drop.

Reactions: PyroGoat

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try a different PC? My installation of Windows 10 refuses to read my SD card reader, regardless of what port it's in. Everything else works fine and the card reader works fine in another PC running the exact same version of Windows.

Tried this by no luck. Same error on other PC

tayshun12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys this thing is sick. Ordered of Amazon.ca for 26 CAD and arrived the next day! beats waiting 30 days for alibaba to ship for 16 USD (8-12 plus ship)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even though I bought this I will still buy a dragon injector to support small business! While I wait this is an awesome and cheap alternative!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.