Hacking Xkit Rcmloader is (almost) gone from aliexpress?

angerized

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to buy that try:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For...intend-Switch-Console-Screen/33011262524.html
The item should be loader (1pcs). They asked to not post pictures of the item in question. This will result in a ban of the shop... I ordered from them back in January and it was the correct RCM Loader. Customer service keeps their old customers updated on the process....

I assume that phere = atmosphere loader

I second that. I ordered 1 in march, and 2 more in early june.

Just dont post pictures of the item once you have it.

Reactions: Insane

BloodRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Which sellers would people on this thread recommend? I've ordered 2 of these from AE sellers in the last week. One of them is demanding more money to cover "raw material costs" or order cancellation and the other seller just hasn't sent it or contacted me yet.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST BOUGHT ONE! Hopefully it goes through alright. I mean i never bought off of AlieExpress before but i used the first timer coupon :^) UGGHH wont get it till 25-30 days from now ....

I bought one from ebay and it took 1 1/2 months, it vary since it is coming from China unless you pay for priority shipping.

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST BOUGHT ONE! Hopefully it goes through alright. I mean i never bought off of AlieExpress before but i used the first timer coupon :^) UGGHH wont get it till 25-30 days from now ....
Multiple payloads on the same dongle. Can be used to boot Atmosphere, Linux, Android, etc seamlessly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: