Hacking xk3y wifi dongle unique key recovery

bostonBC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting my old Xbox 360 system back up and running and I have an xk3y with the wifi dongle.

I lost my unique key for the wifi dongle so I can't use the web interface to select games.

Is there any way to recover the unique key on the xk3y wifi dongle?

I used some tools to look at all the strings on the device when plugged into a USB port on my PC but can't find anything referencing a unique key.

I'm guessing maybe the mac address is hashed with an algorithm to generate the unique key.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you went, in your Xbox, to the “About” tab instead of selecting your “games” folder. There is lots of info there. I don’t have the dongle, so maybe I’m not much help. You really don’t need the WiFi dongle anyway.

Reactions: SAXJONZ

SAXJONZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if you grab the hard drive and hook it up to your laptop you can open iso menu and see your key. You can change it from that menu. That is how you update your iso menu. The dongle I don’t know about but it’s probably as useless as the tits on a sow so do what I mentioned. If you don’t see inside the game menu your key then you can download one and mod it from computer to drop in your game folder. This is how you update it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.