Hacking Xk3y Remote needed?

Walkin

travel
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten the xk3y installed in my xbox. They are recommending I buy the remote that adds some extra usb ports, and they also say without this I would have to install the iso menu which means I couldn't use it for live. Can't I just use the dash to change games, and could still use live? I feel like they're trying to get me to buy something I don't need. Is that correct?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct. Without the remote you must use the ISO menu, which was some time ago said is detectable by Microsoft. In addition it can be patched, and result in a ban. The remote is a optional, but just know the risks that come with not using it.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive just sent my 360 away to finally have the xk3y installed and mine will be coming with the remote as well. Has anyone tried the android app that they have for starting games? I kinda like the idea of not having to get up to change games and it looks like the remote you get sits right next to the 360 am i right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo