Homebrew Xflat please link the 4.2 soft-mod link again my Wii won't act

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loading a cIOS 249 is such a hassle and I don't know WHY 4.2 is so stupid so please link it again this time telling me which files to cuy and paste and which to keep.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get rebooter to load, nor savegame manager, nor DVDX. Why is that? I even bought the new versions. How do I simply just patch a cIOS 249? Someone please give me the link.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
smashdude said:
I can't get rebooter to load, nor savegame manager, nor DVDX. Why is that? I even bought the new versions. How do I simply just patch a cIOS 249? Someone please give me the link.
... you can't buy this stuff. It's for free. And rebooter is a NeoGamma thing, and it's not necessary. So it doesn't matter if it soesn't work. You sure you're not a bot >_> If you aren't be more specific of what your problem is, where things go wrong.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I will be more specific now. When I downloaded rev 54 savegame manager and loaded it an error message came up saying "cannot load Wii save". The next thing I tried is DVDX 3.4 after downloading it and an error messgae came up when trying to install in on the menu screen. It listed various STUBS. The next thing that I tried is rebooter after activating it via brawl updatifier (it will not show up if I just go to there from the Wii menu screen) and when I did that an error message came up saying it could not load. I tried various hooker techniques. I am trying to find SOME way to copy my Brawl and MKW data to my SD card explicitly (I want to copy it to my friends Wii without having to launch Homebrew so I want the game to appear in my DATA MANAGEMENT section under the SD card tab). Does this make more sense?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards