Xenoblade_Chronicles 0.01GB?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kiel379, Sep 12, 2011.

1. kiel379
    OP

kiel379 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2011
    england
    downloaded xenoblade chronicles all was fine comments on torrent said it was all good, but when i try to add it to my drive with wbfs manager it says the iso sise is 7.93GB which seems fine to me but the estimated sise is 0.01GB, i tryed adding it and it doesnt come up on the drive as being their, even after its said it added it ok, it did only take about 3 seconds to add it though.

2. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Open the file in WinRAR.

3. kiel379
    OP

kiel379 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2011
    england
    did i just make a massive dumass noob post????
    omg i cant belive i didnt think of that straight away,
    cheers for reminding me i shall go in a corner and cry now.

4. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    It wasn't stupid at all, in fact, iso files aren't meant to be opened with winrar, for wii games it's not possible. The reason I say this is because it may have the real iso inside of it.

5. kiel379
    OP

kiel379 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2011
    england
    well cheers it did work great, i also found out its password protected and had to do sum shitty survey on what make-up i use to get it lol, however i did put my phone details in wrong and it took me to a different page saying "valid phone number only" and the download site thought i had completed the survey, got my password, no shitty junk emails, win win [​IMG]